Job Title: ICT Pre Sales Consultant
Job location : Abuja
Application Deadline: 20/10/2017
- Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation
- Producing detailed costing for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
- Perform technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design and development framework
- Strong understanding of the ICT – in particular software development, hardware infrastructure, security, and professional services.
- Strong business experience with at least 2 years in sales, pre-sales, consulting or professional services function delivering at least at mid-management level.
- Develop and deliver software and managed service demonstrations.
- Strong presentation, communication, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to write, develop and deliver client documentation i.e. demonstration material, service propositions, RFI’s, RFP’s, translation of client requirements to departmental materials etc.
- Ability to identify and present solutions to problems – strong problem solving mentality.
- Advanced proficiency in all Microsoft products Excel, Word, Outlook and MS Projects.
- Teamwork oriented and strategically focused on customer service and quality.
- Able to adapt to an ever changing environment while being able to remain focused and not lose sight of strategic goals.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure is essential.
- Must have acute commercial acumen.
- A high level of work independence is necessary while being able to be supportive and provide direction based on company initiative.
- You must be based in Abuja and have willingness to travel throughout the northern region.